The experience of going through a divorce can rock your world.
While your friends and family want to help, they often don’t really understand unless they too, have walked the walk.
This group is led by an experienced facilitator and therapist, who has successfully overcome her own divorce and rebuilt her best life.
We’ll provide space for you to vent and we will really listen, for as long as it takes to heal.
Women’s Divorce Support Group will help you…
- Work through feelings of hurt, resentment, and anger to find calm and contentment
- Grieve the loss of your relationship in your own time, without pressure to “just move on”
- Reconnect with your true self by exploring your dreams, goals and aspirations
- Create new friendships with women to lean on and have fun with!
- Move towards letting go and saying goodbye, to let in peace and closure
- Rebuild your life with the blueprints you design
Why Participate in a Divorce Support Group?
This group is a safe and non-judgmental place for women to process their feelings, provide and receive support, to recover and to rebuild.
How Does It Work?
If you want to know if the Divorce Support group is the perfect group for you, you can schedule a free 15-minute consult today.
Drop in group that meets weekly