Healing Hearts: A Grief & Loss Group for Children
We help your child move from heartbroken to happy.
It hurts to watch your child grieve.
You want nothing more than for them to be happy again.
But, you are struggling too and its hard to know how to help them.
It’s hard to know if your child’s grief is normal, or if you should be worried.
Kids grieve in a much different way than adults. Children may be sad one moment and playing tag the next.
If your child had a loss & shows any of these …
- Avoids talking about the loss
- Crying spells
- Anger at the person lost or at their god
- Nightmares or bad dreams
- Guilt or fear that they caused the loss
- Quick to lash out
- Feeling that life is not fair
- Tantrums or meltdowns over small things
- Difficulty sleeping
- Distractability and poor attention
- Sudden drop in grades
- Complaints of stomach aches or headaches
- New fears or worries
- No enjoyment for things they like
- Clingy behaviors
- Fear that a caregiver or loved one might die
Grief group provides your child:
Grief Group is the perfect way to help your child feel safe, healthy, & joyful again
- A safe, supportive environment to explore sadness & process grief
- A place to openly share their experience and make sense of the loss
- Connection with peers who truly understand
- A sense of community and belonging.