Do you know when it’s time for help?
Do you know why your teen can’t put the device down?
This 8-week, in person class will help your whole family
This Group Is For You if 2 of 6 occur:
- Screen use impacts sleep patterns
- Mood dysregulation or aggression occurs when screen use is limited/restricted even unintentionally (like if internet goes out)
- Screen use happens longer than anticipated or planned
- Screen use impacts personal hygiene (brushing teeth, hair, bathing, clothing)
- Screen use creates a withdrawal or loss of interest from previously enjoyed activities or social connections
- Screen use negatively impacts school, social or family relationships or interactions
This Group Helps Families:
- Understand the science of brain development & what that means for how your teen learns to focus, manage feelings & develop thinking skills
- Learn tools & skills for balancing screen/non-screen activities
- Communicate about “real life” agreements & boundaries to manage & reduce screen time for everyone in your home
- Improve family relationships
- Get support from families like yours!